I am having my house re-sided. Is there anything I need to do before the contractors arrive at my house?

Water Department personnel must complete removal of the outside remote. Call the Utilities Division at (603) 890-2175 to arrange for the removal & reinstallation of your outside remote. There is no charge for this service