Medical & Emergency Facilities
Salem has excellent highway access to I-495 and I-93. The town is conveniently located along Route 28 which provides excellent access to commercial, business, and residential facilities in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- NH Park & Ride stop for the Boston Express that provides convenient bus service to and from Boston. Manchester-Boston, Boston-Logan, and Lawrence airports are all located within 40 minutes from Salem.
- Cooperative Alliance for Regional Transportation (CART). This is a demand-response, curb to curb shuttle transportation system that serves the towns of Chester, Derry, Hampstead, Londonderry, Salem, and Windham. (handicap accessible)
- Salem Bike-Ped Corridor, connecting Salem to the communities of Windham, Derry, and Londonderry, New Hampshire in the North, and Methuen, Massachusetts in the South.
- The Eagle-Tribune is a daily publication that covers Salem and the Merrimack Valley.
- The Salem Life is a monthly publication that serves the Town of Salem.