This page contains links to information from both State and Federal agencies regarding COVID-19. We will continue to update this page as additional information from these applicable jurisdictions becomes available. Please also review our EOC webpage for local decisions, and the Town Hall status webpage for information on the limited access procedures for doing business at Town Hall.
At the State level, the NH Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 website provides key information for residents, healthcare providers, schools/parents, and businesses that is relevant to New Hampshire. This website also includes an updated report on the confirmed COVID-19 cases in the state.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the federal resource for COVID-19 guidance.
The links below highlight some of the useful information you will find on these and other related websites. Many of the items below can be helpful to any person looking for information; we recommend reviewing all of the categories to make sure you are fully educated.
- NH DHHS COVID-19 FAQs
- CDC Fact Sheet - What you need to know about the coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19)
- NH DHHS Self-Observation Guide
- NH DHHS Self-Quarantine Guide
- Explanation of Public Health Monitoring and Movement Restriction Terms
Businesses and Employers
- Main Street Relief Fund (New!)
- NH BEA COVID-19 Information for Businesses
- Small Business Administration - SBA COVID-19 Guide
- NHACCE Webinar Series
- NH Small Business Development Center
- CDC - Interim Guidance for Business and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- NH DHHS COVID-19 Information for Businesses
- OSHA- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- CDC- Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- CDC- Stay Home When you are Sick Poster