PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
*COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT & INGRAM SENIOR CENTER ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
*PARKS CLOSED EFFECTIVE MARCH 16, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Michele Memorial Park - 190 Lawrence Road
Palmer Field - 109 East Broadway
Field of Dreams - 48 Geremonty Drive
*UPDATE: Playgrounds OPEN effective July 18, 2020 include Palmer Pre-School Playground, Michele Memorial Park Playground, Linwood Avenue Playground.
**UPDATE: Hedgehog Park Gate and Playground OPEN effective September 21, 2020.
The Playgrounds and Parks listed as OPEN will remain so under the following guidelines:
- Playground/Park is open but not sanitized; use cautiously at your own risk.
- Stay home if you or a family member are sick or if you've been exposed to COVID-19
- Wear a face covering, if you can. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on:
- Children under age 2;
- Anyone with difficulty breathing;
- Anyone unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance.
- Maintain at least six feet away from others
- No large groups are permitted
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently. We recommend bringing your own hand sanitizer with you.
Public Access will be available for some upcoming meetings for various Town Committees that work directly for the benefit of the Community Services Department and those we serve, should you like to listen in for more information or wish to ask questions:
Recreation Advisory Committee-Meeting Wednesday, October 14th @ 6:30PM
Salem Council on Aging-Meeting Friday, October 23rd @ 10:00AM
Dial In Number 1-605-313-4187
Access Code - 799959