Where do I get a passport? Where do I get a Social Security Card?

-A A +A

Both of these are obtained through the Federal Government. Passport applications may be obtained at the Post Office. Social Security Cards or applications are available at any Social Security Office. The telephone numbers are listed in the telephone book under United States Government.