Where can I do genealogy research?

-A A +A

Genealogy research may be done at the Bureau of Vital Records at 6 Hazen Drive, Concord NH. They have a genealogy room and maintain records for all cities and towns in New Hampshire from 1640. They also have divorce records from 1880. The Town Clerk's office in Salem does not have the facilities or manpower to do genealogy research. Due to the conditions of our records, genealogy research cannot be done in this office.

State of NH Bureau of Vital Records