Building Safety Division
- Does the Town have information on where the water service is on my property?
- Does the Town have information on where the sewer service is on my property?
- Does the Town have well water test results for my property?
- Does the Town have a Septic Plan for my property?
- Is my house in a flood zone and do I need flood insurance?
Fire Department Administration
- How do I submit a citizen zoning petition?
- Do I need a permit to install/repair my dock or retaining wall on the shoreline?
- Do I need a permit to fill a low spot on my property?
- Do I need Planning Board approval for my project?
- How can abutters or interested citizens raise concerns about a project to the Planning Board?
- Who do I call if I see a street light out?
- Who do I call if I see a street sign or stop sign down?
- If I see a pothole in the road who should I call?
- I have noticed that Beavers are building a dam and creating a potential water problem who should I call?
- If I see an unusual amount of water in the road what should I do?
- Do I have to get a permit to use one of the neighborhood parks for a cookout or picnic?
- How old do I have to be to work as a lifeguard or playground leader for the Recreation Department?
- How do I know if a program is cancelled due to weather conditions?
- What if I know I am going to miss the first class of the program I am registered in?
- Where can I canoe?
Senior Services Division
- The shut off valve before my meter does not work. Is the Town responsible to replace it?
- I am billed per 100 cubic feet. How much water is that?
- I turned on my water and nothing came out. What is happening?
- Is there fluoride in the water?
- I am having my house re-sided. Is there anything I need to do before the contractors arrive at my house?